Get Your Furnace Ready For Winter With An Annual Cleaning Service
Not only will your clean furnace run more efficiently, which saves you money, but getting a furnace cleaning service prior to winter may help you discover any issues that would cause your furnace to fail.
Don’t wait until cold weather arrives to discover your home’s natural gas or oil furnace won’t run because of a lack of maintenance. We provide heating services in Easton, CT. Contact us today to get a cleaning service for all types of furnaces including natural gas, oil, electric, and propane.
Furnace Cleaning Services Include:
- Furnace duct cleaning
- Furncae soot cleaning
- Furnace burner cleaning & inspection
- Heat exchanger cleaning
- Furnace maintenance & tune up
Get a free furnace cleaning service quote today.
Call 888-891-2397 or fill out the form below to get started.
Oil & Natural Gas Furnace Cleaning Services Easton, CT
If your furnace isn’t turning on or is blowing cold air, you need your heating system fixed. While this is the most common sign that you need to repair your heating system, there are a wide range of other problems that cause your heat not to work.
Furnace Cleaning Commonly Asked Questions:
Does A Furnace Need To Be Cleaned?
This ultimately leads to failure and causes you to need to replace your furnace. Even if it increases furnace life 5 more years, simple annual furnace cleaning is a lot cheaper than having a new unit installed in the dead of winter when you need it most.
Is Cleaning Your Furnace Worth It?
Not only do you not have to deal with the costly headache of needing a new furnace, but annual cleaning will help you save money because it will be far more effective.
What Happens If You Don't Clean Your Furnace?
- Heat does not feel as warm coming out of the vents
- Increase in heating costs – This is due to the furnace running very inefficiently and needing more fuel to keep your home warm
- Increased indoor dust – A dirty furnace will blow soot and other debris through out your vents. This may be a simple fix such as cleaning or replacing your air filter, or there may be a more in-depth issue at hand.
- Thermostat won’t turn on – If you go to run your furnace and the thermostat won’t turn on or you can’t hear the furnace start running, this is a sign that there is a significant issue. Whether the furnace is backed up to the point of not running, or there’s a larger issue at hand, it’s best to call an furnace repair service professional for assistance.
- Odd smells coming from vents – When your furnace is in dire need of cleaning, it will emit various odors such as: rubber, smoke, oil. Not only is this an obvious sign that something is wrong with your furnace, but not taking action may lead to health hazards and air quality issues in your home.
How Often Should Furnaces Be Cleaned?
What Is Included In A Furnace Cleaning?
- Inspecting the vent system and air intake grilles, removing any blockages
- Checking the heat exchanger for signs of damage or corrosion
- Examining and cleaning the blower
- Checking and testing the blower motor
- Inspecting the electrical connections
- Checking the burner and flame sensor
- Examining belts for any signs of damage or cracks (if necessary)
- Thermostat Inspection
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Air filter cleaning and replacement
- Checking and testing the system’s safety controls and startup cycle